What are the Steps for AKA MS Remoteconnect?
Updated on May 10, 2022 | By Manpreet Kaur Sandhu
The Covid-19 pandemic has surfaced for quite a long time now and its immediate repercussions are already evident. The preferences of people have completely shifted. The majority of the employees want to stay at home. Businesses are operating from home. Teenagers and kids have found their favorite games and the internet has made it easier for everyone to connect. Just like social media has allowed adults to connect, similarly, websites like Aka.MS/remote connect have allowed players to connect (Indulge in playing) through several devices. Not many games come with cross-play ease. However, Minecraft, one of the most beloved games of youngsters, is a multiplayer facility game that can be played on devices like PS5, PS4, Xbox One, etc. Moreover, one can even use Aka.MS Remote Connect to enjoy the game on iPhones and androids. Aka.MS Remote Connect comes with its own error but one just needs to have a Microsoft account to enjoy the game.
What is Aka.MS Remote Connect?
An Aka.ms Remote connect is a legitimate and secure website that is of players’ use. It helps players connect to several devices. After a person taps on the link, he is redirected to a new page that is to be hosted on the website of Microsoft that helps you to reach Aka.Ms Remote Connect account. Multiple uses of the same account are casual and if someone else wants to link another account of Microsoft which has still not explored the live account by Microsoft, then it can easily be done.
What is an Aka.Ms Remote Connect Error?
It is a message that is often displayed on the screen when the players enjoy the Minecraft game on platforms like the Nintendo Switch console or the PlayStation, etc. The prime reason for this message is that there is a basic requirement of an active Xbox Live Account to enjoy the game across platforms. So, Minecraft players need to follow the same. They can reach out at Aka. MS/remote connect website as soon as the error flashes on their screens as it is a matter of great concern. Although there are times when even Aka MS remote connect doesn’t work. This only happens when your Xbox Live account is already in use by some other person.
Creating a New Microsoft Account
It is mandatory to have a Microsoft account in order to play the Minecraft game. Creating a new account is of paramount importance because it helps in times when the account is blocked due to the presence of a bug. It also helps during the time of an Aka.Ms Remoteconnect error. It instantly aids the process and so creating a Microsoft account can be of huge help. The steps to create the account are given below:
- Unlock the Microsoft Account website first.
- Thereupon, select Create a Microsoft Account.
- And then, for those users who want to create an email address for you, select Get a new email address.
- Finally, finish the registration by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have created your fresh account, link it to Minecraft with the required code and start playing.
Steps to Setup Aka.MS/remoteconnect Through a Smartphone
- The first and foremost thing is to open the Aka.MS/remote connect website. Another thing is to ensure your device is for gaming and just simply log in to your account.
- You must log in to your Microsoft account.
- Lastly, just follow the instructions given on the screen for a smooth connection.
How to Configure the Aka.ms/Remote Connect on PS4?
The steps to Configure the aka.ms/remote connect on PS4 are given below:
- The most important thing is that you must have a genuine PS4 console, after which you must search for and download the Minecraft game.
- Then on the PS4, engage with the Minecraft PS4 community and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once the download is complete, move to your desktop and login into your account using the desktop icon.
- Following that, you must enter the eight-digit activation code.
- Now open the browser and go to aka.ms/remote connect.
- To finish the login procedure, tap next and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, the setup is complete and you are good to experience it.
How to Set Up a Cross-play Engine on Xbox
The cross-play engine is one of the most widely used options with players and so it becomes important to know how to set up a cross-play engine in Xbox.
- To begin, press the Xbox button on the controller and then select Settings.
- Second, Go to Account Privacy and Online Safety under View Settings, then click on the account.
- After that, select Xbox Live Privacy followed by Custom.
- Next, pick View Details and then Customize.
- Then, in the dialogue box, select Communication and Multiplayer.
- Finally, turn on the Communication outside of the Xbox Live option to connect with other players.
How to Configure the Xbox Cross-play Engine?
- To begin, Head towards the Microsoft Store on your Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
- After that, look for the downloaded software as well as Minecraft for Xbox One. If you have the unrestricted version of the Minecraft game, you can start playing right away.
- Finally, if a cross-play is needed, examine the onscreen instructions, follow them, and have fun playing.
What are the Problems with Aka.ms/remoteconnect?
1) Minecraft Bug.
2) Device Change Issues.
3) Damaged or Corrupted Game Files
Now that each one of you enjoys utilizing this because of the cross-play feature, there may be an aka.ms/remoteconnect problem that occurs owing to a Minecraft bug. Follow the directions below to solve this issue, as you won’t be able to handle it on your own because it’s a Minecraft issue.
- To begin, restart your console.
- Second, you can log out of all linked devices and only reconnect the ones that are needed.
- Create a new Microsoft account and eliminate the former one.
- Finally, reinstall Minecraft in its entirety.
If the error isn’t caused by a Minecraft bug, try the ways listed below to fix it.
Device Change Issues
There is a possibility that the user switched to another device without properly signing out of the prior one, resulting in the aka.msremoteconnect issue. You will need to completely sign out of the old device and once again install it on the new device. Most probably the problem will be resolved.
Damaged or Corrupted Game Files
At times the game files are corrupted because they were not downloaded properly. This can be the right fix to the problem. One should know how to fix corrupted files on Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PS4. Steps to erase the undermined records in PS4 are as follows:
- First of all, head to the settings on the main screen. Within the framework, settings Choose the Storage then.
- Then select system storage, followed by stored data and Minecraft.
- Select the files that are to be deleted in Saved data and Minecraft and confirm the deletion using the onscreen command.
Now that you know the corruption issue with the Aka.Ms Remote connect, it is also important to know how to remove and delete the corrupted files from Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Removal of Corrupted Files from Xbox One
Given below are the steps to delete the corrupted files from Xbox One.
- To start with, head to the home screen’s Games and Apps.
- Then navigate to the games section of the menu.
- After that, open the Manage game by selecting Minecraft from the game’s menu.
- Remove the files you want to get rid of and confirm the delete command with the onscreen instruction.
How to Delete the Corrupted Files on Nintendo Switch?
To delete corrupted files on the Nintendo Switch, follow these steps:
- Move to the Games menu on the home screen first.
- Settings are the section to be followed then.
- A new dialogue box appears after you click the settings where you might have to choose the form of data management.
- Tap on the Saved data option under data management.
- Lastly, you can just remove the data that is saved. For this, you can follow the on-screen instructions and confirm the delete command.
For the first time, using an Aka.ms remoteconnect can be a little overwhelming. A user should ensure all the configurations and should focus on every minute detail. Although the set-up is easy, having a Microsoft account is a must.