Disney+ Activation With 8-Digit Code and On Multiple Platforms
Updated on March 31, 2022 | By Mehak Gupta
Over the past few years, the world of OTT has been in talks and demand, and the pandemic lockdown gave it a huge raise. Well, the major reason behind these OTT channels being so popular is their primary foundation which is to provide the users with entertainment at a very low cost.
And one of these tremendously famous OTT platforms is Disney Plus, having a wide collection of Disney classics and all the latest releases. But of course, all the famous platforms and applications have some issues, just like the issue with Disney Plus that makes its users visit Disney plus.com start and enter an 8-digit code.
Although, the good part is, we have the bereft solution for you. But first, let’s start with learning a little more about Disney plus.com begin.
What is Disney Plus Login/Begin?
Just like any other OTT platform, Disney Plus is a streaming platform serving its customers with premium Disney content. It’s basically a subscription-based streaming service where you can have unlimited Disney Originals, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and much more.
One of the best features of Disney plus.com begin is that it is supported on any device, smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, laptops, PCs. not just that, the platform is compatible with multiple operating systems too like Mac, iOS, Android, Windows, etc.
Well, now that the platform has so much to offer and all of that in premium quality, plus it is compatible with all devices, why wouldn’t it be so popular across the globe? This is why it has such a huge fan base. So let’s have a look at some of its exciting features.
Features of Disney Plus
Being such a huge streaming platform in the entire world, it has numerous features and benefits that one wouldn’t even know about. So let’s have a look:
- The platform allows you to select the video resolution on your own. You can select the video quality from HD to 720p.
- Sometimes when we are watching a show or a movie in a different language it gets difficult for us to understand it properly, which is why on Disney Plus, you get subtitles for better understanding. The subtitles are available in multiple languages including English, Hindi, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, etc. not just that, for people with hearing issues, it also has CC i.e., closed captions.
- There’s a parental control panel on the platform, where parents can restrict their kids from having access to some mature content that might be inappropriate for kids under the age of 18.
- You can have various audio settings too. There are five different audio settings here including Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound, Dolby Digital Plus, AAC+ 5.1 surround sound, Dolby Atmos, PCM Stereo.
- There’s a “Play on Disney” feature with which you can play your video on your TV that is already residing on a different device. This means you won’t have to log in to your Disney Plus account on each and every device every time you want to stream something.
- You can stream Disney Plus on almost all devices including iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, etc.
So these were the features of Disney Plus, now let’s learn how to use Disney Plus.com.
How to Use Disney Plus.Com Begin?
For all the news users of Disney Plus, you need to visit DisneyPlus.com/Start and then follow these steps below:
- Launch the Disney Plus app on your device and log in to it (in case you don’t already have an account, you will have to create one first).
- Once logged in to your account, you need to enter the 8-digit code on the last page for activating it on your device.
- Now, from your web browser, visit http://www.disneyplus.com/begin.
- On that page, you will be required to log in to the same account that you are logged in with on your other device.
- And again enter the 8-digit DisneyPlus.com/Start code and tap on the enter button.
- And you are done, your Disney Plus is activated with the 8-digit code.
So this was all about beginning with the activation of Disney Plus, but what if you don’t have an account? Well, in this case too, you have got nothing to worry about, let’s learn how you can sign up for Disney Plus.
How to Sign Up for Disney Plus?
The sign-up process for Disney Plus is pretty simple, here’s how you can do it in just a few simple, steps:
- Visit the DisneyPlus.com login/Start.
- There you will see a Sign-Up for Disney+, click on it to move ahead.
- Next, select the plan and then you’ll be asked to fill in a form where you are required to enter your correct details like name, email ID, password, etc. Once filled in, click next to proceed.
- Next, you will be required to fill in your payment details. Once done with it, press Finish.
- And finally, click on the “Start Streaming” button and enjoy unlimited video content.
Signing up and logging into the Disney Plus account is pretty simple, but new or first-time users don’t know how much the subscription costs. This is why we have made this list of various subscription pains that Disney Pus offers.
Disney Plus Subscription Plans
Disney Plus is not widely famous for just providing eliciting content but also for providing affordable prices. Yes, you read that right, as compared to any other video streaming platform, the subscription plans of Disney Plus are quite affordable.
For monthly-based plans, the cost is just $6.99 per month and for a yearly subscription, the cost is $60.99 annually.
Another cool feature of Disney Plus is that it also lets you download the movies or TV shows and then stream them later while you are offline.
So these were the subscription plans offered by Disney Plus, next what you should know is what are the system requirements for streaming on Disney Plus. Let’s have a look.
System Requirements for Disney Plans
We all know that before beginning with anything, there’s at least a minimum requirement by that system. Similarly, there are some system requirements for Disney Plus too, let’s see what are those:
- iOS 10.0.
- Android 4.4.4.
- Android TV- Android TV- 7.1.1.
- Fire TV
- Samsung Smart TV with 2018 model or later than that.
- LG Smart TV with OS 4 and above
- Google Chromecast for Gen 2 cast
So these were the system requirements by Disney Plus. Now that you have known everything about Disney Plus, what’s left is to know how to activate it on different devices.
Activating Disney Plus on Different Devices
Knowing how to activate Disney Plus on different platforms is equally important as logging into it. So let’s learn how you can do the same in just a few steps.
Activating Disney Plus on Samsung TV
- The very first thing to do for activating Disney Plus on your Samsung TV would be to connect it with a proper internet connection.
- Next, make sure you have the Disney Plus application on your device, if not install it from the store to continue.
- Once installed, log in to it using your credentials.
- When you have filled in your credentials, on your screen you will see a unique code.
- On your mobile device go to disneyplus.com/begin through a web browser.
- There, you will be asked to fill in that unique activation code, fill in the code, and click on “Activate”.
- Once you have filled the code, it will automatically match with your Samsung TV and you’ll be logged in to your device.
Activating Disney Plus on Roku TV
Here are the steps for activating Disney Plus on Roku TV:
- Log in to your Disney Plus account on your Roku TV.
- Once logged in, you’ll see an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now go to disneyplus.com/begin on your web browser.
- There, fill in the code you received on your TV screen.
- After filling in the activation code, click on “Activate”.
And you are done.
Activating Disney Plus on Apple TV
For activating Disney Plus on Apple TV, there are just a few minimal steps that you need to follow, let’s have a look:
- First things first, download the Disney Plus app from your Apple TV App Store.
- Once the app is downloaded, you can easily find it at the bottom of the screen. Login to your account to continue.
- Select your profile and start streaming movies and TV shows.
Activating Disney Plus on Amazon Firestick
Amazon Firestick is basically used to make a normal TV a smart TV. By just plugging in the Firestick in your TV you can have access to any video streaming platform like Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime, etc. Now let’s learn how you can activate Disney Plus on your Amazon Firestick:
- Switch on your TV with Amazon Firestick on.
- On the right edge of your screen, locate the app section.
- From there, search for the Disney Plus application and download it.
- Once the app is installed, log in to it with your account.
- You will receive a unique code on your screen.
- Go to disneyplus.com/begin and fill in the code there to proceed.
- Once filled in, click on “Continue”.
- After that, when the codes match, you are all set to stream unlimited content on Disney Plus.
Activating Disney Plus on Xbox
People might not know this but they can actually activate their Disney Plus on an Xbox console too, let’s learn how:
- Download the Disney Plus app on your Xbox console, to begin with, the activation.
- Once installed, when you’ll open the Disney Plus app, you will see an activation code.
- After that, visit the disneyplus.com Login/Begin site, log in to your account on the web browser, and fill in the code there.
- Click on “Continue” and start streaming.
Activating Disney Plus on PS4
Activating video streaming apps on your gaming consoles is something that every gamer wants, this is because of the level of convenience they get with this. So let’s learn how you can activate Disney Plus on your PS4 console within just a few steps:
- Download the Disney Plus app on your PS4 console, you can easily find the app on your console’s Playstore.
- Once installed, log in to your account and start streaming.
PS4 doesn’t require any activation code for letting you log in to your Disney Plus account, all you have to do is simply fill in your credentials, and you are done.
Next, what you should know while activating Disney Plus on any of your devices is how to scan the QR code of it. Let’s learn what it is about.
Scanning the QR Code of Disney Plus
When activating Disney Plus on any device, you get two options, activate it via the activation code or through the QR code that appeared on your screen. Most people prefer activating the app through the code only, but in case you are unable to do so. You can always scan the QR code. Let’s see how is it done:
- Go to the Disney Plus app on your device.
- Login to your account and once logged in, you’ll see the activation and right at the side of the code, you will also see the QR code on your screen.
- Open the barcode in your Disney+ app through your smartphone.
- From the barcode, scan the QR code that appeared on your screen and you’ll be directly logged in to your Disney+ app.
Scanning the QR code through the app is a bit easier than activating the app through the code, but the thing with QR codes is that most people don’t know about locating the barcode to scan the code.
So this was all about logging in, signing up, and activating the Disney Plus app on multiple platforms. But wait, we have something more for you, let’s have a look at some top movies to stream on Disney Plus.
Amazing Movies to Watch on Disney Plus
Here’s a list of some top movies to stream on Disney Plus:
- Toy Story trilogy
- The Lion King
- Hocus focus
- The Star Wars trilogy
- The Pirates of the Caribbean Sea trilogy
- Thor: Ragnarök
- Things I hate about you
- The Incredibles
- The little mermaid
- The Beauty and the Beast
- Sister Act
No doubt Disney Plus is an incredible video streaming platform at minimal costs. It has unlimited content for kids and for adults as well. So no matter what your age is, you’ll definitely find something amazing to stream at Disney Plus.