Logging In To GoDaddy Email Via Various Platforms
Updated on March 16, 2022 | By Mehak Gupta
No doubt that there are hundreds of email clients out there but still, a major proportion of people are opting for GoDaddy email. Do you know why? Well, the reason is GoDaddy offers numerous exciting opportunities along with providing a professional business email account. On GoDaddy, you can create an email based on your domain name, here, have access to different calendar apps and sync your mobile contacts too.
Recently, GoDaddy partnered with Microsoft 365, this allows users to have a professional emailing experience along with providing access to multiple Microsoft 365 products like excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.
Well, it’s not just the accessibility to various Microsoft products, but this collaboration also gives you ease with Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
This collaboration of Microsoft 365 with GoDaddy works with Outlook, Apple Mail, and other services to keep your devices and other data synced and safe in one place.
So, now that GoDaddy is so widely used, here we have made this guide to help you log in to your GoDaddy Mail via three different methods. So let’s get started.
Logging In GoDaddy Account Via Website
Here are the steps you can use to access your GoDaddy email via website:
- Launch your web browser and visit the Login page of GoDaddy.
- On the Login page, you’ll see a text box, fill in your credentials to GoDaddy like your username or customer ID and the password to your account.
- You can also tick on the “Keep me signed in” option so that you won’t have to fill in your credentials every time. (This is completely optional).
- And finally, click on the “Sign In” button, and you’ll log in to your GoDaddy email account.
So this is how you can log in to your GoDaddy email account within just a few steps. All you have to do is to make sure that you fill in the right credentials, and you’ll be good.
Another thing about GoDaddy is that it also offers workspace webmail as a part of its other services. In simpler words, with a GoDaddy email webmail account, you can also consider buying an email service matching your business’ name.
This method can be selected while registering a domain on GoDaddy email, but in case you didn’t opt for this method at that time, then here are the steps you can follow to perform the method anytime.
Opening a GoDaddy Webmail Account
- Launch the GoDaddy email login page and log in to your account just by following the above same steps.
- Once logged in, go to its “Product page” and click on “Create”.
- There, you’ll see many email addresses, select the one that matches your business the most.
- Once selected the most appropriate one, you’ll be required to move ahead to select your domain also.
- After that, you’ll be asked to create a new password for that, make sure you create a unique password.
- Then, after getting the confirmation text, click on “Next” and you are done.
So this is how you can simply open a GoDaddy workspace email, but to have access to it, you will have to log in to it. Let’s see how you can do that.
Logging In to GoDaddy Email Account Via Workspace Webmail
Here are the steps you can follow to log in to your GoDaddy Workspace;
- Launch your web browser and visit the Webmail login page of GoDaddy.
- Then, on the text box, enter our GoDaddy workspace email ID.
- After that, fill in your GoDaddy workspace password.
- Then, click on the “keep me signed in” option if you don’t want to fill in your email ID’s credentials every time you log in. (This is completely optional).
- And finally, click on the Sign-in button right at the bottom of the given text box, and you’ll be logged in to your GoDaddy workspace webmail.
So these were the steps you can use to log in to your GoDaddy workspace webmail.
Now, we all know that GoDaddy has collaborated with Microsoft 365, which means you can even have access to your GoDaddy email account via Microsoft 365. So here are the steps of how you can do it:
Logging In to GoDaddy Via Microsoft 365
Follow these simple steps to log in to your GoDaddy email account via Microsoft 365:
- Launch your web browser and visit the Microsoft 365 GoDaddy login page.
- Next, in the given text box, enter your GoDaddy email ID.
- Once filled in the GoDaddy workspace email ID, fill in your password.
- Make sure you fill in the right password as filling in the password can be a little sensitive.
- If you want to stay signed in, you can click on the “keep me signed in” option that is just right at the bottom of the given text box. Selecting this option is completely optional.
- And finally, click on the sign-in button to log in to your Microsoft 365 GoDaddy workspace account.
So these were the different methods you can use to log in to your GoDaddy email account.
One simple issue with the GoDaddy email account is that sometimes you can’t log in to your account due to various possible reasons, although the most common one of them is “incorrect password”. But you have got nothing to worry about because we have a list of steps where you can change your GoDaddy email account password and other settings within just a few steps. So let’s get started.
Changing GoDaddy Email Account’s Password and Other Settings
It’s incredibly simple to change passwords or any other setting in the GoDaddy email account. All you have to do is know the right steps, this is why we are here to help you with that.
- Launch your web browser and visit the password resetting page of GoDaddy.
- On the given page, you’ll be asked to fill in your customer ID or the GoDaddy email account username, the one you created while signing up for GoDaddy.
- Once filled in, click on continue to proceed with the process.
- Then, you’ll be asked to complete a security challenge. This is for security purposes to make sure that only the owner of the account is performing the steps.
- Complete the challenge and click on “submit”.
- Then, you’ll receive an email that has the password reset link.
- Click on the link and create a new password. Make sure you create a unique password to keep your account secured.
So this was all about changing/resetting the password of your GoDaddy email account. One thing to consider while maintaining an email account is to make sure to change the account password every 60 to 90 days to make sure that you use the right password and there’s no threat to your email account. We all have our important documents and other data on our email accounts, plus most of us have also synced our mobile data to our email accounts, which makes it even more crucial to have full-fledged security of your email account.
So this was all about GoDaddy and its various methods of logging into it through multiple platforms and changing/resetting passwords.